2.06.2013

Getting (this blogger) Organized

Getting organized and making a schedule is one of my goals for this year.  It may already be February, but I'm finally getting there.  I started working every weekday, and last week I printed out a February calendar from Just Dawnelle's to make a schedule of blog posts for this month (unsure why it printed yellow).

I started out with my notebook I keep ideas in, as well as my blog note on my phone.  While writing my month plan I made a checklist of all the topics I wanted to cover every/every other week.  I looked at my Google Analytics to see what days I get the most views and what topics get the most views, to take into consideration with my post schedule.  I wouldn't want to post a project I spent hours doing on a Saturday night (high topic, low day) because it would get lost in the weekend shuffle.  I may not always be able to stick with my plan, since school work and life happen, but I like having a general plan!  It's at least a good start.  Love, Mallory

3 comments:

  1. that's cool! i think i will do that too. thank for sharing! :)Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you are using my calendar!! How exciting! I can't even tell you how honored I am! I am sorry that it printed yellow, that is kind of strange. I wonder if there is something funny with the download. Sorry about that. I just posted a March calendar... if you are interested by the way...

    Anyway, your blog is lovely and I am have fun perusing all your fabulous posts!! Thanks again for linking back to me!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, I already printed out your March calendar last night! I found you through google for a January calendar, but spent some time in your lovely archives too! :)

      Delete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!