2.18.2013

A Beautiful Mess Projects

In November I flew to visit my friends Elsie, Emma, and the rest of the A Beautiful Mess team.  I went to visit and to work on projects for their blog and upcoming book.  I love working with them.  It's so easy to collaborate with Elsie on projects after all the things we've done together!  I realized the other day I had not posted any of the projects I did while I was there.  Well, check them out and make some of them yourself!

Leather pillows I sewed for Emma's house.  Crazy awesome quilt hand printed then sewn.  Really Easy faux fur and flannel blanket.  I should make some of these for myself, too!  Let me know if you attempt any.  Oh, and they featured my blog today in a post about their design course.  :) Mallory

3 comments:

  1. You are sooooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All amazing projects but the hand printed quilt is my favorite, I think, just because I can really, really appreciate the amount of work that went into that. I'm a longtime reader of A Beautiful Mess and came over to your blog today through a link about your blog design. So happy I did!! Happy to "meet" the genius behind some of my favorite projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so great, my favorite is the blanket!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!