1.10.2013

Wedding Plans - Bridal Wear

My dress arrived at the salon last Friday.  Of course I insisted we pick it up Saturday morning.  My mom, dad, sister Brittany, and her husband John came with me to pick it up.  My dad said he had to turn his head for a second so he wouldn't cry when I tried it on (he's the sweetest).  The bodice is pretty big, but my alterations seamstress worked miracles on Brittany's dress, so I have faith.

A few months ago I saw these Diane Von Furstenberg ballet flats with hearts on the toes.  I want to wear flats since Brian's shorter than me, but the hearts are perfect with the wedding decor.  I waited for a sale (via Shop Style), then purchased them as soon as the sale went up!  My mom and I also purchased veiling for her to make my veil.  I'm so excited! I can wear it all in 136 days!  -Malllory

1 comment:

  1. yay! Nothing like getting your dress! I was there with my best friend when she picked hers up, and it was exciting!

    Sar

    www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!