8.09.2012

Wedding Plans- Our Venue

We have found our reception venue!  As soon as we went in I could tell Brian and mom were sold immediately. It's an old warehouse with wooden beams, exposed brick, modern details, and is on the registry of historic buildings.  I wish my iphone photos did the seating area justice.

We thought June 1st was a done deal after receiving confirmation that June 1st was the only day my church was available to have the ceremony.  Long story short, that venue was reserved on the 1st an hour before I called to confirm.  So, tomorrow we find out if the date is officially booked and paid for, or if we need to go with one of the two days their awesome planner is holding for us.  Sadly, church is only available for the first.  Either way we're booking our dream reception hall tomorrow, so we're still excited.  Love, Mallory

5 comments:

  1. This is really a great venue for exchanging of wedding vows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo how pretty! I'm still looking for a venue! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee, this looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!