8.08.2012

Banasch's Fabrics

I get a lot of emails about sewing and where to find fabric.  Truth is, unless you're in NYC, fabric shopping stinks.  In Cincinnati there is one exception to the rule, Banasch's Fabrics.  It's quite possibly my favorite Cincinnati store.  Their fabric selection isn't amazing, but they will order things, have industrial machines, make drapes, and have a warehouse in the back for the apparel business.  Need a million shoulder pads, thread cones, or zippers?  Give them a call.  I recently stocked up on zippers for my bags.

I love the greater Cincinnati area. Love, Mallory

1 comment:

  1. i used to live right by here and used it all the time in school. great place.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!