6.21.2012

Outfit- Secret Garden

 Happy first day of summer!  I don't think I can stress enough how much I love summer.  My favorite garments may very well be tank tops.  I'm starting the season out right in this sleeveless button-up from NY & Co, thrifted floral skirt, vintage cross necklace from my last Burlington Antique Show, gifted bracelet from Lauren, and my (favorite) Swedish Hasbeens Braided Sandals.  My lipstick is NARS Cosmetics Carthage & my eyeshadow is Sephora Lesson of Seduction 89.

 And, just for fun, here I am almost falling down the hill in my side yard.  Thanks to my super wonderful photographer, Mom.  Love, Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! The print of your skirt is sort of amazing. :)

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!