4.21.2012

Outfit- Best Friend's Wedding Shower


 Last weekend was the first of Lauren's wedding showers.  How cute are she and T.J.?  I just can't believe my best friends are getting married in 7 short weeks!  I got her all of the closet organization things we registered her for (yes, T.J. asked me help to register with Lauren for all of the decor stuff).  Plus, a cute t-shirt with watercolor birds on it to go in her new closet.

 Here's what I wore to the shower:
swiss dot blouse- Kohl's at least 6 years ago
tee- Old Navy
skirt- Jason Wu for Target, a gift from my mom
shoes- Payless
watch- Fossil Stella, Christmas gift

 Thanks to my mom for taking my outfit photos!  Thanks to you, yes you reading this, for being awesome!

xoxo, Mallory

2 comments:

  1. Love the print on your skirt!!!!
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!