3.29.2012

Outfit- Red Velvet, Flower Shop Dress!

As I mentioned Tuesday in my post script, Brian and I went to see Merriment, Tallhart, and Eisley this past Saturday.  Since it felt springy outside I decided to go full-on floral and wear my Flower Shop dress.  This was my favorite of the dresses from the Red Velvet fall line.  Then again, I really enjoyed patterning and sewing them!  You can see where I sewed the tag into mine in this post!

Outfit details:
dress- Red Velvet :)
pleather pants- H&M
earrings- Lia Sophia
sunnies & handbag- Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag (bag gift from RV)
 belt- came with some shorts

 When it's spring I want to wear florals and pink all the time!  Do you have anything special you want to wear as soon as the weather gets above 60?
Love, Mallory

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my flower shop dress and can't wait to wear it more when the sun comes out. It's so versatile! I think it's pretty cool that I own something you and RV made :) Will try to post some pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!