3.25.2012

Outfit: Cinders

Last week, on one of my spring break days, I set up to take outfit photos in my living room.  My cat, Cinders, decided that she was not going to get up off the sofa.  So, I thought I'd count her as an accessory.  She's a beautiful gray color which means she matches everything ;)

Here are my outfit details:
blouse- Old Navy
trousers- Tory Burch
wedges- Me Too (They're cushioned AND wedges so they're attractive but comfy!)
bracelet- gift from my mom :)

 Tomorrow I go back to school for a 10 week quarter.  I'm now a year and two months from graduation, not that I'm counting down or anything...
Love, Mallory!

1 comment:

  1. I really am liking that blouse! I wouldn't have guessed it was Old Navy. I'm also really loving your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!