3.20.2012

Movie Day with Mom

 This week my mom and I are redecorating the basement to be a studio space.  Yesterday my aunt came over and we painted all day.  Today, however, we had a lazy day and watched our three favorite chick flicks.

 I mean, what else are you supposed to do when you are babysitting a grumpy gus?  Or I guess I should say, a super cute little nephew that doesn't like to be sat down alone, ever.

 Let's just say it is a very good day. We have a Meg Ryan crush I suppose.
Love, Mallory

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a terrific day! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sounds like a great day! I love those movies. There's nothing like spending time with those you love while watching movies you love!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!