9.28.2011

Wardrobe Pictures- Watercolor Tank & Herringbone

Have I told you how much I love my school?  This quarter my biggest projects are designing/illustrating a collection and making a jacket and coordinating outfit for tailoring.
This I what I wore to school today!
watercolor floral tank top- old Navy
cardigan- stolen from Brian
shorts- old
tights- Asos
shoes- Ash from Avalon Exchange

 Okay, so I've been avoiding outfit photos because my hair isn't a perfect color.  The last time I got it done the girl wasn't very good.  My mom had to rescue my bangs, and I already dyed it to lighten the red.  Anyway, I'm on the way to getting a golden blonde, next time.

For now I have fancy vintage horse hair clips to keep me hair happy.
xoxo, Mallory

11 comments:

  1. I love your hair color right now. So cute! It really looks great on you. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your hair looks really great, but i know how it feels when you aren't happy with the colour. your tights are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty! Can't wait to see what you end up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES for the red tights. It's something you don't see too often, and you rock it with confidence.

    And your hair looks good! I'm excited to see you blond though. I feel like it with be really cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! And actually, the first thing I thought of when I saw your post was "Her hair looks awesome!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tights are KILLER! I must have a pair. And your hair looks cute. I know you will get that perfect color soon.
    xoxo
    Gracie B
    www.betwixxt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like your hair color! It was the first thing I thought, as well! I've been following you since I found you on Elsie's blog, but I don't say much. Love the horsie clips!

    http://thefreckledmarauder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. super combination with the bright tights!! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit - I love your red tights! I definitely need to get some fun tights this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. obsessed with your bright red tights!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the cutest! I love the hair clip.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!