9.19.2011

Hometown Glory- Burlington Antique Show

I live in the greater Cincinnati area, and I absolutely love living here. One of my favorite things to do in the warmer months is go to the outdoor Burlington Antique Show.  I always go with my mom, but sometimes more people tag along.  This Sunday was Brian's first trip and he loved it!  These were some of my favorite things there.

 My mom always falls for the dishes, pottery, and furniture.  I love the mod home goods, sewing supplies, and fashion.  Brian dug the war memorabilia, music stuff, and old photos.

At the end of the day Brian took home a record stand and a WWII navy pea coat.  My mom and I took a chair and table to restyle and a bunch of smaller things.

Thanks for peeking into my weekend!
Love, Mallory

4 comments:

  1. Pretty luggage and I LOVE those teal spools. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!