9.13.2011

Home Studio




So, Renegade was eventful, or should I say the ride there was?  Basically my car is busted.  YIKES!  Luckily I have amazing parents who are giving me their spare car.  Rachel documented the whole thing in photos, so you will probably see them soon!

Back to the good things, I'm home and going to blog like normal!!! Today I spent some time in our art room and did some sketching for a top I'm making.  Sometime you need to get a lot of bad out before you can get to a good idea.

xoxo, Mallory

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your car but I'm glad Renegade was wonderful. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That's something no one needs, right? So great of your parents to help you out!!

    Good luck with your sketchings. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm envious of your Nylon magazine collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these images! Your studio is gorgeous!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your studio pics are lovely, I want it! I need a space to focus my creativity. I'm working on it! Have a great day and good luck w/ sketching!

    xoxo

    http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!