9.04.2011

Camera- Sitacon



I've been picking up cameras at thrift stores for a long time now.  This week I started this little guy's maiden 35mm roll.  Well, I'm just calling it maiden since the tag inside says 1984, older than me!  I hope some of the film turns out.

I should use it this upcoming weekend in Chicago, at Renegade Craft Fair.  Come say hi, and maybe we'll get a photo together!  Film or digital ;)

Love, Mallory

p.s. thanks for all of your Bloggers' Wardrobe votes.  Ya'll are sweet (my Kentucky is coming out since I'll be home soon).

4 comments:

  1. love old vintage cameras! good luck w the film, my bf just shot a whole roll that came out blank :( it was sad!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at Renegande! I wish I could go too! Xo, Rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stoked to head up from Tulsa to Renegade! Helping my friend, Gleeful Peacock, at her booth :) Will def stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!