8.22.2011

Wardrobe Pictures- Comfy and dotty


Today I had some errands to run and I wanted to do a little thrifting before working for a few hours.  So, what to wear on a day where I'd be out and about doing lots of things?  I wanted something comfy, but I didn't want to look like I just rolled out of bed and threw on whatever was on top of my clean clothes pile.  I chose this bold oversized tee and picked up a few accessories on the way out the door.


 What is from where?
Fakie glasses- Amazon
necklace, bracelet- thrifted
tee- H&M
shorts- TJ Maxx, high school
belt- vintage, Etsy
sneakers- PacSun

 I hope your Sunday was as equally comfy, but still containing some personality :)

xoxo, Mallory

8 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! You're speaking my language with those polka dots...and the glasses are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and i love the first shot... more mallory's are better than one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that first picture! haha, too cute. and that polka dot shirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots + teal glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your dots tee! if i had an h and m nearby if be getting one as i type :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first pic is SO awesome! What a fun, cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is crazy cute

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!