8.28.2011

These Days

I've been counting down the days until I see Brian for a while.  In the morning it will be only 11 days until I see him in Chicago!  Have I mentioned that we're going to Renegade with the Red Velvet team (+ our boys) in a few weeks?  I'm hoping to meet a few of you there!

However, the countdown to the collection launch is much closer!  There are 4 more work days until the 1st!  EEEK!!!! We're so close and I'm so excited.  I can't even wait to update my portfolio with the RV collections.  Kinsey modeled my swimwear project tonight (& looked awesome) so I can add those photos, too.  I'm such a nerd.

xoxo, Mallory

p.s. Thanks for all of your launch excitement!  You guys make all the hard work worthwhile :)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I understand the long distance thing. My boyfriend and I did it, too. He was in Seattle for two years while I was in southern California. It's horrible, but it makes all the wonderful hello's worth it, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait for the collection launch!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dying to mess around with swimwear. But the material scares me. Any tips?
    xoxo
    Gracie B
    http://betwixxt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!