8.19.2011

Shake Your Sillies Out!

Sometimes my faces in my outfit photos get too serious.  I guess that's okay, excepts my serious face is a bit mean.  So I try and be my normal silly self in some and just take a bunch in hopes for some fashionable ones.

 Today however is a celebration of the sillies!
These are all outtakes from my outfit photos last week.

Chrissy took them for me in the 3rd floor of the Red Velvet building.  There were some feathers left from that one wedding (that I'm sure you haven't seen any photos from) and we decided to play some.

Isn't she sweet for being so patient with me?  I think yes.

♥ Mallory

2 comments:

  1. I love it! haha! But in all fairness, I don't think your serious face is mean looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the sillies :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!