8.24.2011

Lust List 11-- Fall Must Haves

Like it or not fall is on the horizon!  Fall is my favorite season, but I absolutely LOATHE winter, so I try and think of the positives of the oncoming cold.  For me the biggest positive is a wardrobe refresh!  I've been looking for the perfect new pair of boots since March.  The ones I wore at least twice a week last winter have basically died.

Most of these are out of my price range, but all of these items are fall '11 necessities:
a beautifully worn leather belt-- vintage on Etsy
bold jewelry-- Rocks Paper Metal earrings
an amazing sweater-- this one from Anthropologie has birds.  I'm a sucker.
perfect high waist jeans-- Lover Wide Leg Jeans
a leather bag-- this Rag & Bone Mountain Pack is insanely amazing

as every year, a great scarf-- Sea Cliff Scarf
neutral color boots- Via Spiga

I also want a really great planner for this fall.  This Kate Spade one is gorgeous, and I may actually use it!  We'll see, steep price for organization.  Thanks for lusting along with me!
Love, Mallory

6 comments:

  1. i like the belt :)
    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore everything on this list!!! i might just have to get those earrings, they are perfect. i love little pops of neon. I found some great jeans similar to these on sale on asos.com. i cant wait for them to come in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could rock those bell bottoms, but i think with my shorty self, it might look odd.

    hey hey, that kate spade planner is cute! you know, i work at B&N. if you'd like, I can see if my 30% discount will apply to it. let me know, k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Lust Lists are very very bad for my pocket book. lol. Everything on here is so cute! That sweater over a skirt and tights with boots. YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with those Lover Jeans, how I wish they were in my price range!

    xx Fran
    www.alittlevintagestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank-you so much for featuring us. It was a first for us and we sold those earrings:)

    btw i really want those boots:)

    rockspapermetal.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!