8.24.2011

Red Velvet: The Entire Thing

I can't believe it's that time of the fashion season again!  The launch date is a week away!  I kept staring at this over at Elsie's blog thinking how proud of our team I am.  I can't believe that we have accomplished so much since June!  We still have more sewing to complete, but we're all overjoyed and can't wait to share the fruits of our labor with you sweet, supportive readers/shoppers.

Now I just have to decide which I'll keep...  maybe the triangle because designing the print with Elsie was so much fun!  We'll see!

xo, Mallory

p.s. the blue pencil skirt is vintage, not part of the collection

9 comments:

  1. There are so many lovely dresses! I'm in love with the black and white one on the top right, and the blue velvet dress has definitely won my heart. A wonderful job by the Red Velvet team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks nice.. :) I really like it!! :)Hope i can have one :)

    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like, amazingly rockstar. The sleeve shapes are love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all so much! What an amazing job you have done! My favourite has to be the bottom left, I can't wait to get my hands on one!! I'm in the virtual queue already!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you sure have a lot to be proud of missy!!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Mallory! You should be proud - the collection looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're really gorgeous, you made a great work! My fav is the 8th :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. IM OBSESSED with the two custom printed dresses. The thread and the geo print. Def. going in my closet! Can't wait!! Counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These new dresses are SO pretty! I'm still trying to figure out which is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate and read every single one!