As of yesterday I decided that I want to have a new feature. I'm not choosing a day of the week because I obviously am not too good at sticking to them, so I hope to do this weekly. Anyway, what will I be sharing weekly? A list of "5 Favorites!" Here goes my first list!
My 5 Favorites: Food!
Other than sewing food is my one great love, so here are the foods I can't live without!
1. fresh salsa- yummmm- from home or Chipotle ( I love Chipotle so much). Throwing in a mention here that I enjoy all things with tomatoes, particularly fried green tomatoes!
2. BACON (need I say more...)
3. Nutella- hazelnut and cocoa... in butter form? Yes please! Every day on a spoon! I should also mention that Nutella on a bagel with bananas is glorious!!
4. avocados/guacamole- mhmmm!
5. asparagus- I feel asparagus gets a bad rap because most people cook that mushy canned stuff, but fresh asparagus grilled in the oven on a cookie sheet with olive oil, salt, and fresh ground pepper is awesome. Usually there is juice left over and if you have a nice crusty bread this makes the best bread dipping oil on the planet!! Brittany and I always get every last drop :)
Yep, so those are my favorite foods! I have a major sweet tooth, and I'm not very picky. In my house you had to at least try everything, unlike most kids these days!